TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This Website is owned and operated by 2549968 Ontario Inc. operating as Sangster Wealth Academy or sangsterwealthacademy.com (herein referred to as “SWA”, “we”, “us” or “our” in other parts of these terms and conditions of use). SWA through their Website sangsterwealthacademy.com (herein referred to as “Website”) offers Products and Services for sale (“Products and Services”). SWA’s Products and Services are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use (herein referred to as “Terms”). These Terms may be updated and changed from time to time.
SWA may be represented by its affiliates, employees, owners, agents, or representatives from time to time.
By using, visiting or shopping at our Website you accept these Terms so please review these terms fully. These terms are legally binding and apply as an enforceable contract between you and SWA, including all of its owners, representatives, employees and agents. These Terms have been made available to you through our Website must be accepted before you may utilize anything provided on our Website.
If you disagree or object to any of these Terms (or any future changes to these Terms), you should immediately stop using this Website and any of the Products and Services provided by this Website.
NOTE: If you DO NOT agree to these Terms do not use this Website or the Products and Services provided by SWA. If you use this Website or the Products and Services provided by SWA then you certifying that you agree to be bound by these Terms.
This Website is not available to anyone under the age of eighteen (18). By using this Website, or the Products and Services provided by SWA, you certify that you are the older of eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction that you live in and are legally competent to enter into a binding contract. You agree to provide SWA with accurate and current information regarding your age. Failure to do this shall constitute a breach of these Terms and can result in immediate termination of your Account and subject you to civil and criminal liability.
A. Limitation of Liability and Damages
YOU AGREE THAT SWA REQUIRES THAT YOU MAKE NO DECISION AND TAKE NO ACTION REGARDING ANY ADVICE, INFORMATION, Products and Services PROVIDED BY SWA OR BY THE Website WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING YOUR OWN COMPETENT LAWYER (IN YOUR OWN JURISDICTION).
YOU AGREE THAT SWA ADVISED YOU THAT YOU CANNOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION, ADVICE CONTAINED IN THE Website OR ANY Products and Services PROVIDED BY SWA (OR IT’S AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OWNERS OR REPRESENTATIVES) WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE FROM YOUR LAWYER.
YOU AGREE THAT SWA ADVISED YOU THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING ANY TYPE OF ADVICE OR INFORMATION THAT COULD BE USED WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING AND OBTAINING INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE FROM YOUR OWN LAWYER.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE Website OR ANY Products and Services PROVIDED BY SWA IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN OR SAVE ANY MONEY FROM USING THE INFORMATION, IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS PROVIDED BY SWA, ITS Website, OR ITS Products and Services. EXAMPLES AND TESTIMONIALS PROVIDED BY SWA, ITS Website OR ITS Products and Services ARE NOT A PROMISE OF GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS OR SAVINGS.
YOU AGREE THAT SWA, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONSEQUENCE, LOSS OR DAMAGE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION, ADVICE, DOCUMENTS OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY SWA ON THE Website OR ITS Products and Services.
A.1 Product Information
SWA attempts to keep the information on the Website, Products and Services up-to-date. SWA cannot guarantee, and will not be held responsible for any damages or losses related to the accuracy, completeness or timelines of the information on the Website, Products and Services
A.2 Third Parties
SWA may from time to time make references or provide links to other Websites, businesses or individuals. SWA is not responsible for examining or evaluating, warranting any third party businesses or individuals or any content, information or statements they provide. You agree that SWA assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions, products, content or information provided by any third party businesses or individuals.
All content included in the Website or Products and Services is property of SWA and is protected by all Canadian and International copyright laws. “All content” includes any information, video, audio, text, graphics, logos, images, digital downloads or software found on the Website or Products and Services. You specifically agree to be bound by the Copyright Act of Canada.
By using any of SWA’s Website or any of its Products and Services you agree that the laws of the Province on Ontario, Canada shall govern these terms, any relationship between you and SWA (whether contractual or tortious) and any dispute that may arise between you and SWA. You specifically agree that any disputes between you and SWA shall be adjudicated in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
B. Limits and Restrictions on Access and Use of the Website:
SWA allows you to use the Website or its Products and Services under a limited, revocable, nonexclusive and non transferable license. By using or accessing the Website or any of SWA’s Products and Services YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
- No materials, information, Provided by SWA whether from the Website or its Products and Services may be copied, duplicated, reproduced, sold, resold, transmitted, uploaded, or distributed in anyway, whether for commercial purpose or not for commercial purpose, without the express written consent of SWA;
- You may not download or modify any portion of the Website or any Products and Services unless expressly allowed in writing by SWA;
- Any downloaded materials are provided under the same license limitations;
- You cannot frame or utilize any similar technique which has the effect of enclosing any of SWA’s content, including but not limited to logo, images, text, page layout or information unless expressly allowed in writing by SWA;
- You have no license or right to use any copyright, trademark or patent on the Website or any of Products and Services of SWA;
- You cannot not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, sublicense translate anything from the Website or any Products and Services of SWA;
- You cannot use the Website or any Products and Services of SWA for any unlawful purpose.
- You cannot resell or use any portion of this Website to or its Products and Services for commercial use;
- You do have a limited, revocable and nonexclusive right to use a hyperlink to the Website’s home page, however, this hyperlink cannot be used in a way that is defamatory, inaccurate, misleading, false, derogatory against SWA or its Products and Services;
- The information provided by SWA and through its Website and its Products and Services is for your use only. You cannot provide any information provided by SWA in their Website or Products and Services to anyone else, whether for commercial purposes or otherwise;
- By submitting any communications or content, including comments you grant SWA a royalty free, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify adapt, publish, translate, create a derivative work from, distribute and display such communication or content to anywhere in the world through any media SWA so chooses. You give SWA the right to use your submitted name or account name in connection with such communication or content;
- Any communication or content you submit must be accurate; must comply with all required laws and regulations; must be owned or controlled by you;
- You agree that SWA may remove, edit or change any communications or content you provide or post;
- You agree that you will indemnify SWA for all claims resulting from communications or content you post or provide. You agree that SWA assumes no liability for any communications or content posted or provided by you or any third party or by other subscribers or customers;
- You agree that you will not do anything that will jeopardize the privacy and identities of any other user, customer or client of SWA;
Any failure to abide by these restrictions and limitations will automatically terminate your license and you will no longer be able to utilize this Website or any of SWA’s Products and Services.
C. Further Terms for Subscribers:
SWA maintains a strict no-refund policy. All purchases made on the Website are final. By purchasing any program on the Website, you agree that you are entitled to no refunds, either partial or full, for any reason whatsoever. You also agree that you are not entitled to any refunds for any remaining or unused credits or subscriptions.
Subscriptions and purchases are non-transferable.
Upon registering as a subscriber or a customer on the Website you will choose a display name and password. You may not use or select a display name that is in violation of a third party’s property rights, or a display name that SWA deems to be offensive or inappropriate.
SWA owns all display names and licenses them to you. SWA has the right to delete or alter any display name at any time.
Subscribers or customers who have had their account terminated may not access SWA’s Website or any of SWA’s Products and Services without SWA’s prior written permission.
You bank or financial institution may impose fees for currency exchange and for international transactions. You are responsible for any and all costs or charges from your bank or financial institution.
SWA reserves the right to change its fees and billing methods, including the addition of supplemental fees or separate charges for any online areas, content, premium subscriptions, or services provided by SWA. You agree that SWA may notify you of these changes through pop-ups, email, mail to account holder or any other means deemed reasonable by SWA.
If you disagree with any change made by SWA you may terminate your account. Your continued use of SWA’s Website and its Products and Services shall constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Cancellation and Termination
You may cancel your Account at any time by sending written instructions to us with your account name, password and account information to email@example.com. If you delete your Account or if your Account is deleted by SWA for violating these Terms, you agree that any remaining or unused Subscription fees and credits you have remaining at the time of your account deletion will not be reimbursed or reinstated with your Account.
SWA reserves the right to deny service for Accounts and users deemed to be fraudulent or otherwise high risk Accounts.
Last Updated September 7, 2020